I'M TIRED OF HUMAN BEINGS



Is it just me that's frustrated when you say your mind and someone else is interpreting it the other way?At times they even think that they are smart and they come with the cliche "I CAN READ YOUR MIND" Oh please! spare me.
The most annoying thing is that they would be the first to ask for your opinion.For example,I met this cute guy some time last month and we were just cool,no strings attached and I knew right from the moment we started talking that I would just love to be his friend,That's all.At a certain point we were becoming really close and I taught about it that I just have to stop it before he reads the wrong message.Then i posted something about teenage girls-INSECURITIES OF A TEENAGE GIRL.Let me say this that when ever I post something for you my lovely readers,90%  of it might not be about what I'm going through but because I want you to relate with it or maybe you have a friend that could relate to it.
To cut the long gist short After he read the post about the teenage girl,he asked a question about me having feelings for him,I just laughed and when I mean laughed,I laughed to the point that I was crying. I simply explained to him that I had no romantic feeling towards him,He didn't believe me oh but I knew I said my mind.Wait! I taught it was only the ladies that do give deep meanings to simple words.
I'm tired of humans including myself.When you are in the mood to gist and hang out,there is no one and when you are not in the mood that is when you see them dragging for your attention.At times the most irritating is when they try to crack jokes that is only funny to them just to "bribe" you to do something for them.It can pain ehn .Again the only time they remember all the bad things you've done 10 years ago is when you make a simple mistake and instead of scolding you privately,they call the extended family,including your old grandmother who is chilling in the village and laughing to dry jokes,The Yoruba's are fond of this ehn.they can gossip for Africa.I hope i'm not the only one tired of Human beings,If I am that means I am an alien.A special one.hehehehe.*Yimu*

Comments

Popular Posts