OUR WORDS...OUR POWER

Hello Guys.
How are you all enjoying this new year. It's been blissful so far for me and I hope that's the same testimony you all have. 
Today I want us to talk about our "WORDS" and how they make or break us and the lives connected to us. Sometimes we believe the person we are talking to should be smart enough to know when we are joking and when we are not but i strongly oppose that because we humans are different and we don't have the same thinking pattern. 

As humans when angered by another fellow or a circumstance, it's normal to want to react based on how we feel and I know well that it's not easy walking away from that thing because you just want to kill and finish that person with bad words,you just feel the urge to destroy his world with our actions. But then after doing that, what would you gain from it? Okay you might be satisfied for a while because people would hail you and make it look like you're right. Yes! No doubt you're allowed to react, it's your right but as a matured being,you have to overlook that anger and walk away,people would call you weak and day all sort of things but God and your conscience won't condemn you.
I might make it look simple right here but the real test is when you're faced with it and you have the liberty to choose. 

Patience is truly a virtue and though sometimes it looks like that situation won't end and you're just there asking and crying out to God- "HOW LONG AM I GOING TO ENDURE THIS PAIN,SHAME etc" just keep on with patience and don't lose your cool and trust me it's really hard . The devil wants you to give up. I really don't know why the spirit of God wants me to talk about this but i believe it's  for someone out there who is reading this. Don't give up on God, don't give up on that education, don't give up on that person.  And I pray that whatsoever storm anyone of us may be going through, that our dear God would give us the grace and strength to walk through it with him. 

Have a lovely week and I do hope you drop your comments.

'Wunmi Adewale.


Comments

Popular Posts