Hey guys,What's up.how was your weekend,(it's almost over).As you know,i'm always gisting you guys about what happened over the weekend.
Before I get to the main gist,Today in church,I had a bad experience with my neighbor,I mean the person that sat next to me,I'm not making jest of him,I want you guys to learn from it.Let me summarize it,please and please before you leave your house for any outing,make sure you are set,I mean BRUSH YOUR TEETH.please save us from the emotional trauma we go through when you don't brush or spray.It's not fair,to worsen the situation,the guy is fine,no pimple.During the service, I was so uncomfortable,I had to close my mouth because his breath was so bad,I taught it was a disease.
Today's post is about those lies our parents and elderly ones told us while growing up.Ah! they can lie.
NIGERIAN MENTALITY.
I can remember my Aunty calling me and my cousin to the room to enlighten us about Sex education,She told us that if a guy should lay his finger on you or mistakenly touch you or your breast,It means you will be pregnant.AH! when I heard this ehn,I was scared ehn,the next day at school,I made sure I didn't talk to any boy.
Also,I remember vividly when it would rain and the sun will still shine,the meaning of that was that an Elephant was bringing forth a young one,And then you we were told in primary school not to come to school on Saturdays because instead of normal human beings teaching you,You'd be taught by all sort of scary animals.
If a boy should ever see you naked even without having sex with you,you are not a virgin(How true is this people).
You can also let me know about the Nigerian Mentality you grew up with by dropping your Comments.

Comments

Popular Posts