BE THE LADY A MAN NEEDS NOT THE LADY THAT NEEDS A MAN

Hey Guys. How was your weekend.I really want to appreciate those that reached me through twitter,Facebook and my g mail on what to do about my cousins.I feel very special.Well I am special.My post today is quite unusual,I wouldn't want to talk or write about it but I just feel that it might be of help to someone,It's about Relationship(Courting,Dating,anyone)
First of all,I want you to ask yourself ,Why am I in this relationship?,and if you are single,ask yourself that question.I noticed that a lot of people go into a relationship without knowing what it is all about,about 78% are ignorant and just date for the sake of dating.you see by the time you are really serious and want to have a relationship with someone,you will hardly find someone because all these while you were not serious.
Hollywood,Nollywood especially Bollywood has made some of us dumb and when I say dumb,I mean not facing reality.Most of the time when we watch movies,we see the lovey dovey thingy,how they cuddle and most of the time,they don't fight.please that is a script,wake up, stop having fantasies.It is not possible to have a relationship without you guys fighting,even if it is just a little argument.
What pisses me off is when I hear guys saying,I want to marry by the time I'm 30.I want to make money and all.ok yes that is a good reason.No woman wants to be poor,but have you taught about your children.By the time,let's say you'd be 30 right,You'd rush your wife into bringing forth a new one because you realize that time is going.Poor woman.by 31 you should have your first child.By 41 your first child is 10,by the time you are 50, him or her would be 19.at this particular age you should be someone's in-law but no,you are still attending the visiting days in the University.Just try and calculate it.
I know someone is saying,what does she know?,Well you can be Ignorant and help others attend their child's wedding and you would still be waiting for your's to graduate from University and refuse to take to my advise and you can also sit down and rethink.It's not about you always and it will never be about you? except on your wedding day.
Back to the ladies,I'm going to be blunt though.please stop asking a boy out! or be the first to tell him how you feel.our African brothers,especially our Nigerian Uncles.Ah!,they are smart oh.Always set your terms and conditions before starting a relationship.If he is getting the milk for free,what is the use of buying the cow*winks*(If you don't get,you are too young to be reading this)Know what you want from a relationship.if he's not serious,back off don't be like "I'm going to change him".I know sometimes,we ladies we prefer the bad boys to the good guys.I'm not judging anyone,I was once like that,I taught like that but not anymore.It's not too late.save your self from emotional abuse!,Because of a Guy you want to kill yourself,if he should leave,let him go,he's paving the way for someone better.If you still hold on to the memories,you'd get hurt.Don't stress over a Nigga,ever.except you are in a relationship and if you are,(Expensive items should be handled with care) he should also stress over you,You should not be the only one fighting for the relationship.and if you don't have a price tag,then he would not bother stressing over you because you are cheap,very affordable.If you are single,don't think "oh yes I'm free",you are free but you know there is still an empty space there and you know it,you know what it needs.
I can go on ranting about relationships,the main gist is that,Know what you want and lay your rules,don't play with love,it is not always nice.
The essence of Dating is MARRIAGE and if you are dating anyone you don't plan to get married to.end it now before you hurt yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts