RUMORS

 

RUMORS

 

Hello beautiful people

How was your weekend, I hope you guys had time to ease off the stress from the previous week, I did.

Today, I want to talk about rumors and how they “don’t” make us. Why is that some people can never stop spreading the wrong information?, you may ask, But the thing is that in this life, whether you like it or not you’ll always hear funny, stupid and horrible things about yourself, sometimes you get so mad that you start looking for the person that started it and it’s pointless.

I’ve come to realize that the point of people spreading rumors is for the other party to feel bad, make you feel so low that you slowly begin to believe the lie especially when you’re innocent. I hear some people say “They don’t understand me, they don’t know me” How many people do you want to tell that to? Are you going to keep explaining?

Next time you hear rumors being spread about you, always remember that the aim is to make you feel bad and the people behind it are bitter people and that is the only way they can feel good about themselves. Don’t give them the comfort, overlook it and ask yourself this question- Are they right? If they are not, my dear carry your shoulders high and walk away from such because the time you spend on contemplating whether they’re right or not can be used to achieve something. Trust me some people are jobless, oh they are so jobless.

Have a nice day and be true to yourself.

                                                                                                          ‘Wunmi,

                                                                                                            xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts