Hello world!.How are you guys doing?.Well I'm fine.Today's article is about not giving up,well it sounds so cliche but it has a deep meaning.I've noticed that recently people give up on life easily and they do this by committing suicide,which is quite depressing.I certainly understand how you feel,I was once in your shoes.let me tell you how I wanted to give up. I've had so much from life,right from the day I came out of my mother's womb,it was always one problem to another.I am a fighter I must say but I gave up April 2013 when I purposely chose the 22nd to kill myself,I even prepared my poison,rat poison and Cement.I was so tired of everything:Family,school,assignments,nagging teachers,fake friends and funny as it was no one knew about it not even my best friend(Because we smile and laugh does not mean we are happy,some of us are good actors).I was so prepared to die and end the misery that I told myself that I would wear my best dress before taking the poison at least God will know that I wasn't suffering but I just felt it was time to come home to him and I was not going to be so cliche that I would leave a suicide note,I wanted them to be puzzled,to fight,to be confused,I wanted Vengeance.Ah i was wicked oh,I did not even think about my mother,Poor woman.I wouldn't go into full details about why I wanted to die but trust me it was worth it,somehow.
At school,I was this cute,brilliant girl,(though I hate Mathematics) that never lacked attention or anything,I had the coolest friends,clothes,everything,just name it and a boyfriend who plays basketball(basket ball players were the thing then),what else do I need?Every girl wanted to be me.(some of them would not agree but deep down they wanted the attention I received from both sex)That day was on a Thursday,i specially picked it because I hated Thursdays because of the long boring classes we had and the food we ate on Thursdays(Beans and potato).I carried on that day,doing things I would do on a normal day,I did not even drop hints.Who sigh after all?.The girls would be happy that I'm gone,then the boys would notice them.lool.To me I was doing them a favor.How dumb!
It was almost 2 pm,when a female classmate walked up to me and was like"God!,wunmi you are pretty,you have everything,I wish I was like you''.Immediately I heard those words,I ran out of the class to the last floor in my school,to cry,I cried ehn,then I began to ask myself WHY?I questioned the thought of killing myself.To cut the long story short,I didn't do it again,but that week one event led to another and I decided to hand it all over to God,the only person I have,ever since then life has been easy even though I face challenges.
What is my main point?.Giving up is not the answer,when you give up on yourself,you are indirectly telling God I'm not capable to be on earth and when you give up,you not only give up on yourself but on the dreams of other people that God attached to your destiny,You are not on this earth for your benefit but for others,If you die,do you think God will receive you with open arms and smile.lai lai.you will burn straight in hell fire,because you killed other people when you decided to commit suicide.
When next you want to give up,force yourself to carry another step,have you noticed that the devil always tempts us to give up when we are almost at the end of the journey or the challenge,think about it,why did he not tempt Jesus when he started his Fasting?,why did he wait for him to finish?
I would leave you to meditate on this verse in the bible: Ecclesiastes 9:11.it reads:THE RACE IS NOT ALWAYS TO THE SWIFT,NOR THE BATTLE TO THE STRONG,NOR SATISFACTION TO THE WISE,NOR RICHES TO THE SMART,NOR GRACE TO THE LEARNED,SOONER OR LATER BAD LUCK HITS US ALL.
Help someone today by telling them how important they are to you,you just might save their life,lend a helping hand to that rejected girl or boy that no one talks to because he or she is UNCOOL,let them feel that they are not a mistake,by doing that you've saved someone.watch your words,and again No one knows tomorrow.The person you feed today might feed you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts