ARE WE REALLY SERVING OUR COUNTRY OR SUFFERING

Hey guys,how was your weekend?.well mine was good.well I have gist for you guys. I've heard about it but I have not witnessed it with my naked eyes. to witness such an horrible situation well not that horrible because I'm not in their shoes.not yet sha. Pls ask yourself"Do you really want to serve"I mean let us put the fun part aside,"FUN" I know you know what I mean,If you don't know then you are too young.*winks*
I went to visit my lovely cousin at the NYSC camp at Ipaja in Lagos and today was the official visiting days for friends and family but yet we were not allowed to go in,we had to bribe them but we couldn't bribe because(fill in the gap).lol
So we came out of the air conditioned car to face the hot afternoon sun just to see our beloved and also give him rice and chicken.But the fine girls we saw ehn.( Some even had time to make up during the NYSC and maintain Brazilian hair under that hot sun,The smell that would come off that weavon when they take it off).omg they are fine and I know I'm a girl but common don't think that way.ehen to make the matter worse we had to stand and gist.I saw all sort of funny stuffs like a couple hugging through the gates and some pecking,even a breast feeding mum was there.I was waiting for her to feed the baby through the gates but hey.I asked the beloved how is the NYSC treating him and he just shook his head and he started with how bad the toilet is and again they could not even do the "SHIT & THROW" because there was no space.He said he has to sleep with all he has and the water for bathing,omg let's not even talk about the food.
Do you know my prayer,my prayer is that, A very nice president would take over before I graduate from CU and say"let's Scrap the NYSC".AH! I would forever love him but can that happen sef?I guess it's just the Yimu .
So let me balance it now,though it's quite hard and frustrating and they test the level of your patience,You can still have fun but don't quote me wrong.You can live in the spirit and still have fun that's if the SPIRIT directs you,which I know he wouldn't tell you to do the things of the flesh.so that's it for today guys. 

Comments

Popular Posts