DEAR EX











This is not a formal letter,its just me appreciating all my ex(es) ,well i've dated so many guys and I do not ever regret dating any one of them.Why?, simply because I've learnt something from them.You might call me a Slut,well I wish I care but really I don't and its's my life.To the main gist of the day,I know you are anticipating to know what's up.Don't wet your pants yet.hehehehe
Dear Ex,
I really want to thank you for dating me,I mean we had fun,I want to thank you for teaching me a lot *Winks* .Dating you made me to realize that all those fairy tales we see in movies doesn't exist,It's hard work.Also for bringing to my notice that No matter how much you give to a guy and the sacrifices you make to keep the relationship,If he wants to leave he will.
You also taught me to think very well and analyse every single detail before saying YES!,Giving your body to a guy thinking that will keep him or love you more is just an act of stupidity especially when you are the first to ask for IT.You also made me to realize that the Charming guys always have something to hide,they are more like the devil.lol
Feeling insecure in a relationship is a sign of weakness and lack of trust which can end the relationship even before cheating. it is not every guy that means the THREE words.You also taught me never to mention MARRIAGE or CHILDREN to a guy who hasn't achieved his Career and his NAME.It scares them.You also taught me never to bring down my standards in order to make a guy love me,If he's not willing to stick to it,I shouldn't force it.
On occasions where we both know we have feelings for each other,I should not be the first to say it,I can drop hints but not say it.I shouldn't compare my relationship, especially to the whites.Never ask for money from any guy apart from your male family members because if he loves me and notice that I'm lacking something,he would get it for me or make efforts because if I badly need it and it's so noticeable that I would do anything to get it,he should be ready to provide it because another person might just give me and the game would change.
Just because he introduces you to his friends or even Mother doesn't guarantee that he would end up with me.Don't be deceived by the things he says when you guys get intimate,he probably just want more or he's so wowed by you he's saying rubbish.
Don't dictate to a guy only when it is necessary and don't ever prove to him that you will be fine without him,it would give him the peace of mind he wants when cheating because his conscience won't prick him.Don't rush a guy,Don't rush LOVE.
Only you can know your man for yourself,no one else can except God.so don't bring in a third party to settle your"DRAMA". 
I can write forever about the lessons I learnt.Whoop.I know you might be thinking wow she's been through a lot.Gbish! that's really not it.I have friends and I have Cousins and talks like this is a daily routine in the Family.
Well you might not agree with all I said, 90% is true.That is why it is MY opinion. Wunmi's Opinion.  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts