YOU,YOUR DECISIONS AND YOUR FAMILY.










Do you have a family?.......Hmmmmmmmn.it is really sad to know that not all of us have the most precious thing in life.It hurts that most of the decisions we make today will always affect our family. Think about it, every decision you make will surely have its effect on your family, be it good or bad.That is why we should think before doing some certain things like sex without protection.
I hear most 'Ungrateful' teens talking about how bad their parents and siblings treat them.I feel the anger in their voice, I hear people insulting their parents and all and I think to myself "IF ONLY SOMEONE OUT THERE COULD HAVE THAT FAMILY OF YOURS".There are orphans out there and they are not there by choice,one might say it is fate but one thing led to another and resulted to unwanted pregnancy or violence and they are there in that house,not able to express their feelings, not feeling what that thing called 'Family love' is.At times when people talk bad about their parents or siblings.I ask my self just what if that parent or sibling should die at that moment.Death does not care about position and possession and all. Most people would say they do not care but trust me that person must have impacted in your life one way or the other,and you only realize the person's importance in your life after the cold hands of death is on them and by then its too late.then you blame yourself and then you go through depression and the next thing you are a nuisance.all because of what? Death and your Family.just imagine this.
We do things without considering our family,without thinking I would say if you ask me.
As a teenager, I grew up with my mother without my father to support her..but the most painful thing of not having a family wouldn't be felt during child hood but once you become a teenager,you would feel it.Emotionally you would be down because you see family here and there on days like the Open day,Valedictory service and gatherings that require the presence of families and nobody is there to represent you.Mine is quite bad and funny but I got through it and I'm still getting through it
You begin to ask yourself "Where is this girl heading to with these boring information".My main point is that whatsoever you plan to with your life.Think about your parents and siblings and the family you want to raise and the effect it would have on them?.Probably my father did not think about how I was going to get through it but I passed through it and I'm stronger and wiser.I'm trying to lay foundation here so you do not go about doing things that your Family would be sad to associate with.If you are in my position and going through it.Trust me,its a test and you have to fight through it.My opinion is that what has happened has happened, do not let such mistakes bring you down.I could go on and on about this but the main thing is Always consider your family before taking decisions.

Comments

Popular Posts