HIS GRACE

Hello people
How was your weekend? Hope you had fun. Well, today something happened  in school that made me realize that it’s been God’s grace that brought me this far and just then my roommate played a song by Michael Smith -“Grace” I listened carefully to the lyrics, it totally described my journey in this life, and I could relate with it so well and then I permitted my memory take me back, trust me when I say I didn't know when tears rolled down my cheeks, not because I felt like crying  but because I’m not the perfect Christian and yet this Great God  didn't give up on me and he loved me still.
I’m passing through a storm in my life and I thank him for the strength he gave me to lift my eyes to heaven and say “Thank You God”. God has been so faithful to me and I want you to cultivate the habit of deliberately saying “Thank You God” even for waking you up that morning, it might not be the best day for you but thank him for the gift of life because he loves it when we appreciate.

I remember a Yoruba proverb I've heard my mother say over and over-“ Eni to ba r’inu ro lo ope da”-“A thinker knows how to appreciate” .It’s not going to hurt you if you thank him always because he has done more than what you can see or experience.
             
                                                                                                                'Wunmi                                                                                                                                        xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts