THERE’S ALWAYS A REASON.

Hey Guys,
How was your day? And I hope you all are doing great. My day was awesome, it was well spent and I give God the glory. My post today is for people who have been waiting on God for that admission, Visa Approval, for that boy you've been crushing on to notice you. lool, If you've been believing God for something, I want you to have in mind that God’s timing is perfect, it’s never too late neither is it too early for him to show up
Trust me when I say I've been through series of event that’s required my patience and they've not been so easy but the result was awesome and I couldn't stop marveling at how God works and he’s so good at what he does, Faith to me is surrendering yourself, surrendering the fact that you think you can work it out, Faith is telling God, take control lord because I trust in you, Faith to me trusting God wholeheartedly and not doubting him. In every situation give thanks to God,(Allow me deviate) I remember when I resumed for my Omega semester and I saw my roommates and trust me I wasn't so happy because I felt they were not that cool but then I noticed that I prayed to God and told him “May your will be done because you know what’s best” and now I realize my roommates are to help me because they read a lot and I kind of get “gingered” to also read, so I appreciate them and I like them.
His timing is perfect, things may be hard and you might not have strength to go on but seek his grace and always remember that the longer the trial/challenge, your testimony comes out exciting and interesting. So hold on to his strength and know that you’re not alone.
Have a lovely week guys
                                                                                                                    ‘Wunmi

                                                                                                                      XOXO.

Comments

Popular Posts