FRIENDZONING.Call 911!!!

Oh my my.It's Friday and I'm already stressed.I was having a "girly" conversation with some of my friends last week and we were talking about the amazing opposite sex,and it was quite funny that we kept on talking about our experience with friend zoning.I would love you guys to turn on the imaginative part of your brain to be able to understand and enjoy the post.

Nowadays,I'm scared to even introduce a guy as my friend. Yes,its that bad but I will tell you why.This is how it happens.I meet a very cute guy,we talk,gist and it's kinda cool you know.then you introduce him to your fellow female friends.e.g"Hey wats up guys.hi.yeah so this is my friend Dotun,Dotun meet bla bla bla and the whole its nice to meet you thingy starts"After this episode,I notice my friend character towards me suddenly changes and I'm trying to know what's up and he goes like this:So you mean I'm just a FRIEND to you huh?we've been hanging out for like weeks and you take it as just a friend.......etc and he walks out,leaving me to enjoy the company of lovely friends.

Now to the main gist.I really don't know why most guys get angry when you introduce them as friends.Is'nt that meant to be a big deal for you?.I mean if you wanted something "more than a friend" you should have stated that out when we first met right? So we(girls) can let you know if you are getting the Green light or Red light.So please save us from the dramas you bring up,try to let it out before it gets deep...


Comments

Popular Posts