CATCHING UP WITH YOU?





Hey Guys.Happy New Year!!!.It's been a while and I know you missed me.I missed you too.I want to thank those of you who took a huge step to wish me a happy new year and also ask after my well being. I'm Super fantastic.I'm so excited about this New year and I have this lovely calm confidence towards the year because, I believe and I have faith that God's promises to us will surely come to pass.by the way,My mom is fine and of recent,She just started saying "I love you" before she cuts the call,which I find very hard to reply(mushy).

Yes! I attended a wedding ceremony,actually it was my cousin's wedding.I agree with the saying that Yoruba People are dramatic.mehnn we are so dramatic,including myself.The Bride's family actually gave out CONDOMS as souvenirs.Yes they did.When it was brought to me,I couldn't even talk,I just looked at the lady and I'm quite sure she got the message I was passing to her.like  seriously?Condoms!

To every W.O.R(Wunmi's Opinion Reader),Please step your games this year,this is another opportunity to improve yourself and people around you,don't live on the remnants of 2013 in 2014,Try something new,don't be scared to explore new things.If you choose to stay stupid and numb this year,I can't be your friend.Most of the time I know the New Year Resolution thingy doesn't work out for most of us,including myself,it does for a few days,that's why if you choose to start or do anything new,Start now!.

I heard some guys are not even scared to ask their girlfriend for offerings in church.What is wrong with you? Are you a Man?.I don't think so.You can't be.That's a talk for another day.

Well,I've added weight oh.Of recent,people see me and they go"Wow! you are fat now,I won't be your friend anymore if you choose to stay fat" and I'm like that's so unfair and harsh but you know it paves way for my REAL friend to show up(through the THICK and THIN),thanks to the Christmas/New year holiday.I was so bored,I ate all the time but I'm back to work nah,no time for lazying around and I know I would shed some weight off,but as for my Cheeks,nah that has always been there and it always will be.I'm a Chubby Kid.The weekend is almost here.whooo! I can't wait.

Comments

Popular Posts