CRAZY OR NOT?




Hey Guys.I hope you are all turning up this weekend? So today's post is quite "about me".Some of you have been sending me Emails,asking me to reveal more about myself,so I came up with 9 crazy things you don't know about me.

1.I love the color PINK but I don't have anything PINK.its quite funny and weird.I love PINK,I might even wear a Pink wedding gown(Just kidding).I love it but I can't buy it.I don't even get it as gifts,I would probably buy a Pink Rolls Royce to celebrate my 21st birthday(hopefully,the car is still in vogue).

2.This one is what freaks me out.I tell my friends,I love you,i call everyone "my love".But I can't tell my own mother,I Love You.the first day she told me ,i was just dumb,I changed the subject.Even though I love her so much,I find it very hard to tell her.

3.I love stalking people.Oh yeah how I love stalking people especially my mentors and celebrities.it's just nice to take a glimpse of how they live their life.

4.I eat and sleep when I'm bored and also take selfies.it's like my escape from boredom.I'm trying to change that,I'm even working on it.I know it's bad.Don't judge me.

5.If you play basket ball (guys please), and you are tall.You own 10% of my heart guaranteed, you can also sing and you have a really hot body.that's 5% added to the 10% which makes it 15% of my heart is yours.

6.I have a thing for guys older than I am.I stay with people that are 4/5 years older than I am and I love the way some of them think and really it's helpful because now I think beyond my age.That's why I don't date guys that would bring me down,so I won't end up having a low self esteem.

7.I love beards.Omygoshhh! I love it neat and well kept,not shabby and ugly.My love for beards,that is the first thing I look out for in a guy.It looks cool when their head is bald.So you can always rub it and slap it playfully.

8.I hate carrying Handbags.I know I'm a girl and carrying bags and wearing Shoes should be like my thing.I love shoes,but bags.No way.I prefer carrying either a purse or just a very simple clutch but handbags.Nope! and people won't stop buying it for me but I know I have to start carrying them anytime soon but I don't like it.

9.Everybody is my Mentor,despite your age or class.I try to come down to your level to learn a few tangible thing from you,if you have nothing to offer,I drop you off.This explains why some people think I'm mean or too strict/serious,and also why I have few friends.I can count them

Comments

Popular Posts