I WANT MORE...

Hello guys, 
How was your Valentine's Day, I hope you showed love to someone that day. The school stress has taken up my time and that has affected my regular blogging but I have a lot for you guys but today I want to talk about something serious and funny we Christians do a lot. (Well not just Christians)
I once told us about how we always do the small thing and leave the big one for God, I've come to realize that it might confuse some people even myself . 

I've been to relaxed knowing that God should work things out and I've let go of improving my skills,intellect and attitude towards that position God has planned for me. I've just decided that " Oh when the opportunity comes,the change would come from within because Christ is within me" that sounds like most of us?

I really thank God for the person he used to wake me up from my fantasy land where I just have to sit and watch. instead of sitting and just observing, why not read books that would help you in recognizing your inner strength, why not work on that self esteem so that when God places you amongst the big men in life, you won't feel you don't deserve it, why not work on that attitude. I could give you a billion "why-nots" Sometimes we use the cliche line "God is in control" to avoid reality and avoid the truth about ourselves. We don't even know the true meaning of that line 

I want more in life, more than just a Bsc, I want knowledge, not to know alone but know how to apply that knowledge, now that's Wisdome, I want more than just a relationship, let's build each other, I want more than just friendship, let's impact ourselves. I might be stepping on toes but this is the exact way I felt when it was brought to me and sadly I found out that it was true. No one likes to move out of their comfort zone and I am the Queen of "not stressing". 

Elijah was given a Cow for sacrifice, he had something for God to bless, to show his worth and God sent the most useful thing;FIRE without the fire that sacrifice was just a dead cow and was of no use. Ask yourself this Question" WHAT IS GOD GOING TO BLESS" We've all been talking about the famous bread seller turned Model, if she wasn't selling her bread and working hard to make ends meet,would she have bumped into Ty's Bello shoot? If she had decided to just wait for that special miracle and just "chill" would she be a success today.
 
This is a wake up call to reality and it doesn't exempt me. I wasn't happy when I was told this but the Holy Spirit made me see the love in correction through that person he sent to me and I hope you all are able to see the love I have for you because I see your comments on my social media platforms and it moves me to know that you all still believe me, So j want to use this to bless you in return.

Like a famous Yoruba proverbs goes "Work does not kill anyone but poverty does
Have a great week and take time to think about your future.

Wunmi Adewale.

Comments

  1. Awesome post Wunmi!!! I nominated you for the Liebster award. Here's a link to see the full details.
    https://bigbennytheory.com/2016/07/09/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wunmi! Your blog is amazing and you should totally write more. Thank you so much 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts