LET GO and LET GOD...

Hello! 
I'm super excited to start blogging again. Yes and I know I'm lazy or maybe I procrastinate a lot ( that's still laziness right?) 
 It's a new year and everybody is busy planning how to make this year worth it in one way or the other...but we seem to forget that because it's a new year doesn't make you a new person. Don't get me wrong. I mean you just don't sit there and expect to just transform into that person you've always wanted to be. You have to put in some effort and bla bla bla...That's not the main gist for today.

 I'm sure we would have seen this phrase  "LET GO AND LET GOD" so many times that we don't even bother to understand the true meaning of letting go and allowing God to take care of our burdens. Some of us just feel it's that rhyming phrase motivational speakers use to wrap up their speech or what my school Chaplain would say when he's talking about the importance of Christ. But I'm here to change that mentality or at least help you releive yourself of that burden and just roll it over to God.

My goal this year is to allow Christ lead me and I'd follow. I'm the type of lady that likes to handle things herself and that means I love taking control of my life and taking full responsibility of every activity I engage in( this is why my friends tease me by calling me a mother) when things don't go my way I end up cranky, I blame myself and drown in self pity.( I'm not saying living a responsible life is bad) My mistakes are reminder that I need God to help me out in everything down to what I consider petty. I dropped that habit in 2015, I've come to realize that I only go to God with the big things in my life that I know I can't handle and the ones I consider "little,minimal" I try to sort it out myself and majority are guilty of that.

Jeremiah 33:3 talks about God showing us marvelous and wonderous things when we call to him, and guess what he'd answer. Don't try to figure things out by yourself. Are you not tired of doing that? Wearing yourself out and loosing your cool. Chill out and take it to God in prayers and just have this strong faith and watch God settle it for you and though it might take time and the devil would pull stunts but hold on to God . I pray you have a wonderful experience this year filled with great testimonies. Amen
Happy New Year...🎉🎊🎉🎉





Comments

Popular Posts