THE 21st CENTURY GENERATION

Each day i wake up and say my prayers to face another day. I walk through things of life that are hard on a normal day because i have handed all to God. I see a lot of things going on around me and i hear people blaming our Generation. You begin to ask yourself, Where is this person heading to?. My point here is the fact that every body blames this generation for every mishap, If the water is not pumped,it all starts with the drama and at the end of it all, they ask themselves a rhetorical question."I WONDER WHY THIS GENERATION IS LIKE THIS". Every mistake we make is tagged as "Unserious".They say we are restless but we say we are Energetic, They say our Fashion life is rotten ,we say it is a way of expressing how we feel. At times people think the Teenagers are dumb but they forget that they also passed through that stage.My point is celebrate us openly and correct us one on one.not vice versa. My research led me to that conclusion. This is my opinion about the 21st Century.

Comments

Popular Posts