Hey guys, How are you? I hope your vals day wasn’t boring for you guys. I had fun with my friends and of cause THE BAE.

So today I want to talk about friends, I remember vividly when I was in primary school and in my junior secondary school. My friends were people I spoke to and that was the only qualification, just talk to me and we’re friends and if we talk every day, you’ll be my close friend. Gradually I began to understand the true meaning of friendship (it was a painful experience, I learnt the hard way) and what it means to befriend someone. Now I can count my friends(real friends) and trust me they’re not up to 5.I’ll explain why.

As you mature, you begin to notice things about yourself, your needs and wants changes and this affects friendship, some people are lucky that they’re childhood friends can still fit into their life as they mature. It’s true that your friends have the highest impact on you and that includes your decision, your perspective about life. Friendship is never by force. If it’s by force then it’s not friendship. 2chronicles 20:1-15 talks about pouring one’s heart to God, Friends come and go and if it’s time to let go, you should, even though it’s really painful.

A friend should be someone that loves God and loves him or herself. No one is capable of loving another without loving God or himself. Self-love is the first thing that matters in this life. Love yourself before you love another.

A friend cares about you and respects your philosophies about life; she helps in constructing a better you as grow from strength to wisdom. A real friend is never envious of another. She cares about your health, spiritual life and all you can ever think about, She’s a help mate.

A real friend stands up for you and tells that boy that you’ve been crushing on that he’s missing out. I can go on and on about friendship but not to bore you up, you can always the read the Book of Proverbs. It’s not about the number of friends you make, it’s about the impact they make in your life and vice versa.

Have a nice week ahead, God be with you all and never look down on yourself, remember God gave his only son for you and you’re fearfully and wonderfully made, go and shine.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts