WRITER'S BLOCK


Hey guys,what's good. Yeah I know it's been a while since I blogged, well really the thing is, there's nothing interesting to blog about, not even the recent Valentine's day. I "valed" myself and spent the day with my family. Well we were all "val-less" so we had cake, just cake, like every other normal day.
I'm sure you guys had fun on that day,I can't say that I've been busy or something, just lazy. I remember when I started blogging, it felt good, in my mind I was like Linda Ikeji, I finally filled that space for website on twitter and I felt fly. But few weeks later, it became boring and I was running out of ideas on what to blog about, then my page views began to increase and that inspired me to do more. Thank you for reading, I promise to start blogging and this time i would be as consistent as possible. So this is like a little peace offering from me to you.

Comments

Popular Posts